Here are our blog submission guidelines:
- The post must be entirely unique and exclusive to The Career Break Site.
- You can't promote any company in the blog post or put links in the body of the text (links at the end are fine).
- Your post will rejected if it has any spelling or grammatical errors.
- Tone, length and style are entirely up to you, but we do ask that it's written in UK English.
- Please attach a photo (or several!) with your submission if possible. Low-resolution images are fine. You must ensure you have permission to use them.
You retain copyright of your article. Unless you want to remain anonymous, please give us the following information so we can credit your article:
- Your name
- Your job title
- Organisation (if applicable - you can include more than one)
- Organisation description
- Link (you can include more than one, eg a link to your site and your Twitter feed)
Email your post (including images if there are any) to email@example.com. If your post is accepted we will let you know when it is published.