On a career break course, you can earn a qualification to work as you travel, get more skills to improve your job prospects, or simply learn for pleasure!
- Ski and snowboard instructor courses are really popular amongst career breakers (of all ages!). They have a very high pass rate, so in just a few weeks, you could get your qualification to teach snowsports in resorts around the world.
- Instructor training also covers watersports like surfing, kitesurfing and scuba diving, and adventure sports like climbing and your qualification means you can work around the world.
- Yacht crew or sailing courses will qualify you to work on boats and you can earn decent money while you travel.
- Learning a language can really boost your career - especially if you want to work for an international company. Many language courses abroad include staying with a host family, learning about the history and culture, etc.
- Short courses can be taken before you travel (eg blog writing, travel photography) or while you're on the road (diving, cooking, dancing, martial arts - the list is endless!).
You'll learn much more than what's on your course syllabus too. Your soft skills, such as communication skills, teamwork and leadership will come on in leaps and bounds. Plus, you could get a new qualification to stick on your CV!