Global Travel Academy’s Certificate in Travel Health & Safety is a 2-hour online course that will teach you the necessary skills needed to stay healthy and safe while traveling abroad.
Comprised of real-life video content filmed throughout 13 countries - New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Cambodia, India, Kenya, South Africa, United Kingdom, Morocco, Portugal, Brazil, Peru and the United States - combined with interactive learning activities, colloquial language and modern music, created to inspire wanderlust while teaching you crucial travel knowledge.
This online training covers:
- Travel preparation
- Medical preparation
- Traveling and transit
- Staying safe at your destination
- Mental health
- Staying healthy abroad
- Eating and drinking abroad
- Transport safety
- Safe socializing
- Water and sun safety
- Travel scams
- What to do in an emergency
The Certificate in Travel Health & Safety was written by travel industry professionals to produce safe, healthy and confident global travellers.
Travel Industry Experts Include:
- Tucker Hutchinson - Co-Founder of GoOverseas.com
- Dr. Patrick Joseph - Professor of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco
- Phil Sylvester - Travel Insurance Expert from World Nomads