If you don't agree with these terms and conditions, don't use this site. It's as simple as that.
Copyright and design right
The Career Break Site is owned and maintained by SugarCat Publishing. All the content on the site is copyright of SugarCat Publishing, unless otherwise indicated. It is for personal, non-commercial use. You can't use 'The Career Break Site', 'www.thecareerbreaksite.com' or our logo without permission (except where expressly authorised). You can't copy our content in any way, or use our trading names for your commercial benefit, or to mislead users. You can't use our 'Approved' logo without express written permission from us. Try it, and you'll be getting a call from our lawyers.
Images are the copyright of their respective owners. This is indicated in the alt- and title- tags. If you want to re-use an image on this site (including our logo), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The design rights belong to Janene Spencer.
Use of information
We believe we have a responsibility to keep the content on this site up-to-date and accurate, but we're not infallible, nor can we see into the future. Use thecareerbreaksite.com at your own risk, because we're not liable for anything you do as a result of using the content on this site. We're not responsible for the content of other websites either. While we make every effort to ensure that the companies who advertise on this website are reputable, we can't be held responsible if they fail in their service to you. If you think something on our site is inaccurate, or you believe a company featured on our site has failed in their responsiblity to you please let us know. We investigate all reports.
If you sign up to our newsletter, we will keep your email address secure. Our newsletter provider is Campaign Monitor. We will not sell your email address to anyone else, or give it away. If you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we'll take your name off our database. We have registered with the Data Protection Service. Our data protection number is PZ9062494.
If you contact us, we only use your details to respond to your query, and these are not saved.
The Career Break Site and SugarCat Publishing are governed by UK law.
- In all Career Break Site competitions, prizes are dispatched by our partners, not by us, unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes are as is, and as described.
- Your email address will only be used to receive our newsletter if you say so, and will never be sold.
- If you win, you'll be notified by email and asked to provide your full name, postal address and/or phone number. These will only be used to dispatch your prize. If you fail to respond within a month, you forfeit the prize and it will be offered to another entrant.
- The competitions are not open to any employees of SugarCat Publishing or the prize providers, nor their families.
- The judges' decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.