- INFO Nepal A locally based volunteer organisation that offers affordable volunteer placements in the fields of teaching English, health and sanitation, environmental awareness, internship, cultural exchange and assisting orphans.
- Volunteer in China and Vietnam WLS International Ltd offers Volunteer Programs in China and Vietnam.
- Gap Year & Volunteer in China, Thailand and Vietnam GapYearInAsia is a directory of Gap Year programs in Asia.
- Fresh Nepal - Volunteer in Nepal with orphans, street children and the poor Would you like to volunteer while travelling/trekking in Nepal? Volunteer in Nepal with Orphans, poor street children and/or victimized women for a day, a week or a month at Fresh Nepal. Volunteer in various projects at the orphanage which include teaching, health care and/or office work. Spend time with the children (orphans) playing and doing activites with them.
- Aim Abroad Works to provide volunteering opportunities for those who want to travel with a difference and enthusiastic workforce for grassroots organizations. Your skills can be a valuable asset which they would not be able to afford otherwise.
- Volunteer Work ThailandNon-profit organisation that lists volunteer opportunities throughout Thailand that international volunteers can contact directly. Viiew a multitude of volunteering opportunities, most of which are free.
Kaya Responsible Travel
A responsible travel organisation with a focus on genuine and meaningful volunteer projects in Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Africa. Working with existing community projects who have a genuine need for volunteers, every Kaya volunteer is welcomed and is useful. Gold medal winners of “The Best Volunteering Organisation” at the British Youth Travel Awards 2016 and 2014 ( silver in 2015 and 2013).
Established for over 30 years, Projects Abroad is a leading provider of responsible volunteering placements across the world. Special placements for people with professional skills and experience.
Volunteer programmes focusing on providing access to safe water and sanitation, protecting vulnerable environments and building resilient communities. Borneo, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, India and Tanzania.
BUNAC offers a range of exciting work abroad and volunteer abroad programmes. BUNAC are the work and travel experts and have been helping young people work and volunteer abroad since 1962. Popular gap year destinations include: USA, Canada, New Zealand, Nepal, Australia, Britain, China, South Africa and many more.
Affordable, sustainable volunteer placements working with children and animals, making a genuine difference in local communities. UK-registered charity and 100% not-for-profit, so money is invested in helping the projects. Projects with long-term goals in bringing practical and achievable solutions.
Oyster Worldwide specialises in gap year, career break and responsible travel. They offer paid work abroad, internships, volunteering options, TEFL courses and travel in some of the worlds most incredible locations.
Empower Be the Change
Bespoke volunteering placements to help you develop your skills through volunteering in India. A range of options include teaching, empowering women, care, business development and conservation.
Street Child is a grassroots charity that helps children living in some of the toughest places in Africa and South Asia to go to school. They are dedicated to empowering vulnerable children through education and currently have a special focus on girls’ education and education in emergencies. Street Child do not charge volunteers an upfront fee but you will need to fundraise to cover your costs.