Need a job? Work for The Career Break Site!
We're one of the top 25 flexible businesses in the UK (as listed by Real Business magazine) and are featured regularly in the national and international press. We're the top career break site in the UK and have been at the forefront of the industry since we started 9 years ago. As one of the most well-known work and travel websites, we're always on the lookout for people to join our team and help build our brand.
We're based in Manchester but many of our staff work remotely.
Current vacancies: sales postitions
We're currently looking to recruit 2 sales people to join our team (one full-time, one part-time).
- Sales background (we don't care how long you've been in sales for, we're more interested in your figures)
- Ability to source own clients
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Familiarity with sales software (ACT or SugarCRM preferred)
- Experience with online advertising sales
- Experience in travel / gap year industry
- Salary according to experience
- Uncapped commission
- 32 days paid holiday a year (full-time positions only - part-time holiday according to hours)
- Flexible hours
Email your CV with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always want to hear from enthusiastic people who are keen to work in the career break industry. If you are interested in working for us, please email us your CV, salary requirements and tell us what kind of position you're looking for - and more importantly, what you can bring to our company. Things change here all the time, so you never know, the right opportunity might just be here waiting for you!
What we offer
- Flexible working - telecommuting, flexible hours wherever possible, and 'duvet days'
- Self-guided professional development - you decide where your training needs are and we fund your courses
- A high level of autonomy - you will not be micromanaged
- A happy and healthy work environment
- Mentoring and support
- Rapid career progression
Our main freelance roles are for web writers, although we do occasionally use online marketers, project managers, VAs and graphic designers. If you'd like to be added to our list of freelancers, please email email@example.com with your rates and examples of work. Thanks!
If you want to join our internship programme in one of the most exciting online travel businesses in the UK, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you can bring to the team. Internships are paid.