The 20/20 Travel Project is a unique venture about seeing the world more clearly.
It goes beyond 20/20 vision. It's about experiencing the world with greater clarity, by connecting with people, soaking up culture, living the way the locals do, etc. Soak up what you can of a place and its people. Take the time to understand where you're going and how you can be part of it.
What does it involve?
Inspiration and information.
Firstly, with inspiration we'll be collecting and sharing stories, micro-stories and pictures around each month's theme. We'll be interviewing some of our favourite travellers and curating articles that reflect our theme.
With information, we'll help you find out how you can visit some of the places we share, and give tips and advice on how to experience 20/20 travel. We'll also be telling you which of our vetted and approved partners fit with our theme for the month.
We want to encourage and enable you to make the most of your travel experience.
January: 20/20 vision - see beauty in the details
- **NEW** **GUEST POST** 20/20 Vision – Market Forces (The Hidden 'must-see' of every city)
- **NEW** 9 ways to spot what everyone else misses (with pictures)
- How one man became a professional photographer after his career break
- Photography tips we nicked off Twitter
- 10 wildlife photography tips for the tight-fisted and lazy
- As it's our first month, we've got an interview with Rachel (the site founder) about the background of the 20/20 project and what we hope to achieve with it.
The Miracle of Finding Beauty in the Mundane [philosophical and psychological article]
Beauty in the mundane [photography tips]
The hidden sights Londoners glued to their phones are missing [Telegraph article which means a paywall]
Next month: 20/20 sounds - what can you hear as you travel?